Reading 3 Brentford 2A rare mistake by keeper Dan Bentley proved costly for Brentford, who conceded two late goals and remain too close to the relegation zone for comfort.Goals from Jota and Lasse Vibe put them ahead after John Swift had given Reading an early lead.AdChoices广告But Danny Williams levelled by turning in Garath McCleary’s cross, before Roy Beerens taped into an empty net after being set up by Yann Kermorgant following Bentley’s poor clearance.Brentford, 15th in the table and eight points clear of the bottom three, have conceded a total of 10 goals in their last three matches.On a positive note, their two goals at the Madejski Stadium were both well worked.Florian Jozefzoon, just on as a substitute, ran half the length of the pitch before teeing up Jota just after the hour mark.Jota then turned provider, playing in Vibe, who smashed home from close range with the help of a deflection off Chris Gunter. Ads by Revcontent Trending Articles Bitcoin Boy' Says if You're Not a Millionaire in Two Years, It's Your Own Fault x No Senior in Local Area Should Go Without This £49 Smartwatch x Easy Way to Generate Extra Income x Last Nights Episode Left Viewers Speechless! x Final Moment: What the Cameraman Captures Next is Heartbreaking x This 70s Star Was Every Guy's Dream Girl. Try Not to Gasp when You See Her Now! x Follow West London Sport on TwitterFind us on Facebook
This topic is now closed to further replies. Link to post 891 posts Sports Logos Sports Logo News 0 Forums Home 5,159 Sodboy13 Favourite Logos:Barcelona DragonsHartford WhalersUS Soccer RattlesnakeJoliet Slammers "J-Bird"NBA All-Star New Orleans Crawfish 5,159 0 Members Share this post Even Superman's belt isn't immune. Share on other sites By slats7, June 29, 2006 in Sports Logo News Logo creep: the movies Followers 1 Recommended Posts Logo creep: the movies Followers 1 Share on other sites Location:Effington All Activity Forums Home Posted June 29, 2006 Even Superman's belt isn't immune. "Ladies..."So where's the swoosh? I'm not seeing it. Phoenix is a bangwagon town Members Share this post Posted June 29, 2006 Logo creep: the movies Go To Topic Listing Sodboy13 114 Sports Logos 114 Sign in to follow this Link to post 19,561 posts 114 5,159 SportsLogos.Net All Activity Sports Logo News Sign in to follow this SportsLogos.Net slats7 slats7
Earlier this week, the agents of Nicolas Castillo have published a picture on Instagram with the West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini. Needless to say, the photo soon became a subject for a transfer rumour, with many outlets wondering if the Benfica player could be soon moving to the Premier League side.Portuguese outlet Record covers the news today, and even though they don’t have any news regarding the agents’ trip to England, they do have some knowledge of the striker’s situation in Lisbon.They claim that Benfica will soon be selling one of their four strikers, as they have too many players for a position where they only use one.Embed from Getty ImagesIt’s not said if Castillo would be a priority, since they’ve recently explained that the sales will depend on the offers Benfica get for these strikers.Signed from Mexican side Pumas on a €8m deal this summer, Castillo has only four appearances for the Eagles this season, and is still to score a goal for the Lisbon side.That’s why we can’t find a reason why West Ham would be interested in him now, as regardless of his form, Benfica would demand much more to let him go now.by Taboolaby TaboolaSponsored LinksSponsored LinksPromoted LinksPromoted LinksTrending TodayRaid: Shadow Legends | Free DownloadEven Non-Gamers Are Obsessed With This RPG Game (It's Worth Installing!)Raid: Shadow Legends | Free DownloadUndo聽多多 Hearmore.asia1969年前出生的香港居民現可免費試戴頂尖的歐洲助聽器聽多多 Hearmore.asiaUndoKeto减肥1個簡單的妙招一夜「融化」腹部贅肉（今晚試試）Keto减肥UndoCNBC InternationalHere’s How Big Businesses in Singapore Are Managing the Impact of COVID-19.CNBC InternationalUndoPerfect-Dating.comReveal Tung Chung As The Best City to Date for Love & RomancePerfect-Dating.comUndoDating.comWhere do attractive singles find each other in Tung Chung?Dating.comUndoTheTopFiveVPNEnjoy Netflix Now Without Any RestrictionsTheTopFiveVPNUndo熱門話題小心會長過頭…網友推爆:「真的長得超誇張!」熱門話題UndoInstant Voice Translator43 Languages Instant Voice Translator Flying Off Shelves in Hong KongInstant Voice TranslatorUndo
That’s according to Tuttosport, who say the Dane is very much a player that the Italian side are keen on signing this year.Eriksen’s contract at Tottenham expires in the summer, and as a result, he is free to discuss a move with European sides this month.Several have been linked with a transfer, and it seems Inter are particularly determined to try and get an agreement sorted.Embed from Getty ImagesAccording to Tuttosport, they began working on a deal back in August, when Beppe Marotta and Piero Ausilio submitted a report to the club’s owners, Suning, detailing the costs and benefits of signing Eriksen.They are now pushing forward with their plans to sign him, and Tottenham believe the club now have Eriksen ‘in their grip’.They have put a €20m asking price on Eriksen’s head to try and avoid losing him for free, but that has fallen on deaf ears at Inter so far.The Italian side are trying to sign Arturo Vidal from Barcelona and are focusing their efforts on him as he is considered ‘more functional’ by Antonio Conte.Finances also limit them and unless there are departures by the club can only afford to do loan deals with purchase options this month.That is something they cannot do for Eriksen given his contract expires this summer and has seemingly scuppered Tottenham’s efforts to avoid losing the midfielder for free.They are ‘ready to sit at the table’ with Inter to avoid it happening, although, as stated, Conte’s focus is on Vidal at present.The move for him is likely to determine what happens with Eriksen, but the fact Eriksen would be welcomed at the San Siro ‘as a king’ means Tottenham have plenty of worrying left to do.by Taboolaby TaboolaSponsored LinksSponsored LinksPromoted LinksPromoted LinksTrending TodayForge of Empires - Free Online GameBuild a City, Trade With Your Neighbors, Play With Your FriendsForge of Empires - Free Online GameUndo聽多多 Hearmore.asia1969年前出生的香港居民現可免費試戴頂尖的歐洲助聽器聽多多 Hearmore.asiaUndoCNN with DBS BankThe New Role Banks Are PlayingCNN with DBS BankUndoSmart Tech TrendEveryone with Bad Vision Needs Those Revolutionary Adjustable Glasses!Smart Tech TrendUndoHero WarsGetting this Treasure is impossible! Prove us wrong!Hero WarsUndoLoans | Search AdsNeed a loan? Search hereLoans | Search AdsUndoGrepolis - Online Free GameGamers Around the World Have Been Waiting for this Game! Already 35 Million PlayersGrepolis - Online Free GameUndoTheTopFiveVPNEnjoy Netflix Now Without Any RestrictionsTheTopFiveVPNUndoSingles50Hong Kong: A 40+ Dating Site That Actually Works!Singles50Undo Inter Milan are working to bring Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen to the club but a move in January is unlikely.
New Delhi: Former captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has not played for India since the 2019 ODI World Cup. He also announced his retirement from cricket on August 15, 2020. Fans are waiting to see Dhoni’s performance in the IPL in the UAE. Dhoni is currently training with the Chennai team in the UAE.Dhoni was worried about Kovid being affected by the Chennai camp and Suresh Raina leaving the IPL. Fans now say that the ban on pubs in India has added to Dhoni’s frustration.Many celebrities in India are Pabji fans just like the common people. Former Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s love for pubs is well known. A number of films have already been released featuring Dhoni Pabji on trips and leisure. Some stars like Hardik Pandya are also fans of Pabji.India bans pubsOn Tuesday, the central government decided to ban Chinese gaming app Pubji in India. 118 Chinese apps, including Pubji, were banned. The decision comes as relations between India and China on the border have deteriorated. The central government has made it clear that apps are a threat to national security. Earlier, India had also banned Chinese apps like Tic Tac Toe and Hello.
Audio Playerhttps://www.busybuddiesng.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/AUD-20180607-WA0028.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.Audio Playerhttps://www.busybuddiesng.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/AUD-20180607-WA0026.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.Related Super Eagles midfielder John Ogu has urged fans to still support and believe in the team despite their unimpressive outings heading into the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.Nigeria wrapped up their build-up to the Mundial with back-to-back friendly defeats to England (1-2) on Saturday and Czech Republic (0-1) on Wednesday.The 3-time African champions have thus recorded just one win in 5 preparatory games towards Russia, thereby lowering the expectations of fans and officials who think the Eagles can win the World Cup.However, Ogu believes the team will come good in Russia.“It’s normal for people to expect you to win the World Cup,” the Hapoel Beer Sheva of Israel player told www.busybuddiesng.com in an exclusive chat.“We are not going to the World Cup just to represent or go there to look around. We are going there to win games and try to win the World Cup.“Nigerians shouldn’t lose confidence on us. In the World Cup anything can happen, you know.”Nonetheless, the 30-year-old added that it will be a difficult task for the team to achieve the expected glory in Russia, adding that results of friendly matches count for little ahead of tournaments.“It’s not going to be easy (to win the World Cup), the players know about this. We know it’s not going to be easy. But we’ll fight. We will try our very best to win games (at the World Cup).“Nigerians should keep supporting. They should not lose confidence.“Friendly games are always like this. There are so many teams who lose in friendly games, but when they get to the tournament, they win.”Nigeria will kick-start their campaign in Russia against Croatia on 16 June before battling debutants Iceland on 22 June and two-time champions, Argentina four days later.The Super Eagles are yet to go beyond the second round of the World Cup since they first participated in the tournament in 1994.
Serena Williams overcame a sluggish start to win her opening match of the new season in Perth Monday, two weeks out from 2019’s first Grand Slam.The 37-year-old was a long way off her commanding best and was visibly frustrated with her own game early in her Hopman Cup singles match, but still did enough to beat Greece’s Maria Sakkari in straight sets.However, it was Sakkari and her team-mate Stefanos Tsitsipas who had the last laugh as Greece beat the USA 2-1 in the mixed doubles Group B tie.In her first tournament outing since the controversial loss to Naomi Osaka in the US Open final in September, Williams struggled early and her groundstrokes were erratic in the first set.Sakkari, ranked 41st in the world, gained an early break and served for the first set but couldn’t capitalise despite several gilt-edged opportunities.That opened the door for Williams, the bookmakers’ favourite for the upcoming Australian Open in Melbourne, to power back and ultimately win 7-6 (7/3), 6-2 in an hour and 44 minutes.Williams had her left ankle worked on at the end of the first set but it didn’t stop her dominating the second, in which she looked more like the player who has won 23 Grand Slam singles titles.“I was making a lot of errors and I’m like ‘it’s okay, it’s your first match, it’ll get better’,” she said.“It’s never easy (first match), there are lot of errors that are going to be made and I think we both did pretty good.”Williams said her taped ankles weren’t a concern so soon before 2019’s first Grand Slam, blaming a little discomfort with her shoes.Williams won her last Grand Slam in Melbourne in 2017, but wasn’t able to defend her title due to the birth of her first child.Bidding to equal Margaret Court’s record of 24 titles, she was beaten in last year’s Wimbledon and US Open finals.Williams said she was looking forward to facing Swiss champion Roger Federer on Tuesday, when the USA plays Switzerland and the pair will be opponents for the first time in the mixed doubles.“I have been looking forward to it, this is so cool,” she said, adding it was “like a dream come true”.Earlier, world number 15 Tsitsipas gave Greece the initial advantage in the tie as he edged past Frances Tiafoe in three sets, 6-3, 6-7 (3/7), 6-3.The Greek 20-year-old won the first set comfortably and secured an early break in the second.But the 39th-ranked American broke back in the sixth game and levelled the match in the tie-break.Another early break by Tsitsipas put him ahead in the third and a sizzling backhand winner on match point secured victory for the Greek.The Greek duo kept their tournament alive when they won the deciding mixed doubles, 4-1, 1-4, 4-2.Related
Wesley Correa-CarmenatyThe jail inmate accused of killing a Pottawattamie County Sheriff’s deputy Monday was in a Douglas County, Nebraska courtroom today. A judge set bond at $10 million for Wesley Correa-Carmenaty.In Nebraska, he’s facing charges that include kidnapping. Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine doubts Correa-Carmenaty will be in Nebraska long.“The defendant will be back in court (Thursday) at 1 p.m. and I anticipate at that time that he is going to wave extradition back to Iowa,” Kleine said. If that happens, Kleine said they will dismiss charges in Douglas County and Correa-Carmenaty will return to Iowa, where he’ll face first-degree murder and other charges.Pottawattamie County Sheriff’s Deputy Mark BurbridgeCorrea-Carmenaty was captured in Omaha Monday after he allegedly wrestled a gun away from deputies, killed Deputy Mark Burbridge, and shot and injured Deputy Pat Morgan. He then escaped the jail in Council Bluffs with a transport van. Correa-Carmenaty shot another man in Council Bluffs and carjacked a woman, who was let go at a liquor store.Correa-Carmenaty crashed her car and was then taken into custody. At his court hearing today Correa-Carmenaty was surrounded by officers and wore handcuffs and ankle shackles that were connected to a chain at his waist.“We’ve got a person who has a history here that’s very dangerous, so the sheriff’s office and correctional facility will do everything they can to make sure everybody’s safe,” Kleine said.The violence on Monday morning followed a sentencing hearing for Correa-Carmenaty. He was sentenced to 45 years in prison for a 2016 killing. He attacked the deputies as they were escorting him back into the jail.(Karla James also contributed to this story.)Share this:FacebookTwitter
(L-R: Nick Clooney, Nina Warren, George Clooney); Getty Images/KMazur(OHIO) — Just two hours after George and Amal Clooney welcomed twins Alexander and Ella, they introduced the twins to Clooney’s parents, Nick Clooney and Nina Warren, via Skype.“They’re gorgeous,” Nick Clooney told a Cincinnati TV station, spilling the details about the new babies.Both have dark hair, according to the proud grandpa, and one of them looks like Clooney.“Nina swears they have George’s nose,” Nick said. “Not both of them — one of them. The little boy looked like he had [George’s] nose, his little profile.”Nick called Amal “super woman” after she arranged the video chat soon after giving birth to the twins.“She was telling us last week that she is as big as a house,” he told Cincinnati WXIX anchor Tricia Macke in a phone interview. “Of course, for her, that’s a very small house. But she’s great.”As for his son, the 83-year-old former anchorman joked, “George, well, his eyes were glazed so I’m not sure that he was sober. We’ll figure that out.”George married Amal, a 39-year-old international human rights lawyer, in 2014 after decades of being famously single.A publicist for the Oscar-winner confirmed the twins’ arrival Tuesday.“This morning Amal and George welcomed Ella and Alexander Clooney into their lives. Ella, Alexander and Amal are all healthy, happy and doing fine,” a rep for the actor said in a statement.“George is sedated and should recover in a few days,” the rep joked.Copyright © 2017, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.Powered by WPeMatico Related
Related risamay/iStock/Thinkstock(LYNDHURST, Ohio) — A four-year-old girl was swept off her feet by fierce winds in Northeast Ohio Wednesday when a gust hit a door that she was trying to open.Security camera footage from the home of Ohio resident Brittany Gardner shows her young daughter, Madison, walking toward the front door of the home. She is seen slightly struggling as she walks up the steps due to high winds forcing her backwards.As soon as Madison reaches for the glass door, the force of the gusts fling it open — with her still attached. In the background, Gardner does not seem to notice Madison’s predicament as she rummages through the family SUV and helps her other daughter out of the car. Areas near the Great Lakes were under a high wind warning at the time.Madison called out for her mother throughout the ordeal, though, Gardner wrote on Facebook.“All I hear is ‘mommm!’ So I look back and she’s pinned between the house and the glass door,” Gardner wrote.Nearly a million people lose power in Michigan after high windsMadison was OK and laughing when Gardner went to check up on her, the mother said.Copyright © 2017, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.Powered by WPeMatico